How Payment Works
Motherhood Closet - Maternity Consignment’s consignment structure is designed to make cleaning out your maternity closet and getting paid as easy as 1-2-3! The pricing of your listed item(s) is based in various factors, including, but not limited to, brand, style, condition, size, and over all demand and desirability.
You will be paid for your item(s) after they sell and you can earn up to 80% of the final selling price of your item(s).
Consignment payouts are calculated as a percentage of the final selling price of your item(s) based on our payout structure. Here is our handy dandy chart:
- $0.00 to $ 14.99 your payout percentage is 5%
- 15.00 to $ 19.99 your payout percentage is 10%
- $20.00 to $ 29.99 your payout percentage is 20%
- $30.00 to $49.99 your payout percentage is 30%
- $50 to $69.99 your payout percentage is 40%
- $70 to $99.99 your payout percentage is 50%
- $100 to $199.99 your payout percentage is 60%
- $200 or more your payout percentage is 80%
Motherhood Closet - Maternity Consignment reserves the right to mark prices down at our discretion without prior notice to the consignor. Markdowns will be done on a progressive basis (10%/25%/50%) based on the discretion of Motherhood Closet - Maternity Consignment.
Payment will be made via PayPal for your sold items bi-monthly if your account balance is $25 or more and automatically when your consignment period has ended, or upon written request.
There is $12.99 inbound shipping fee per package that will be deducted from any earnings on your consignment account.
If you choose Expedited Processing or Return Service of your rejected item(s), those fees will be automatically deducted from any earnings on your consignment account.
Please note that processing times can take up to 45 days and the consignment period is 365 days.
As of 3/7/2022